Tuesday 18 May 2010

Crochet Jewellery by my Mother

Another crafty post to feature some crochet jewellery by my mum.

These pictures show brooches and bracelets, with three rings in the final photograph.

Mum's very experienced at crochet, but has not attempted anything like this before. She's not following a pattern or copying a photograph, she's just making it up as she goes, so each piece is a one-off.  I hope you like them, and if you do, there's a list of summer shows (in and around Lincoln, UK) where her stuff will be for sale at the end... 









The full list of shows where my Mum's stuff will be for sale (on the Lincolnshire Tree Services) stand, is:

21st, 22nd, 23rd May - British Super Bikes, Cadwell Park
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th June - Market Rasen, Gardeners' Fair
Sunday 13th June - Grainthorpe Show and Vintage Tractor Run
Wed 23rd & Thurs 24th June - Speed Carving Lincolnshire Show
Sunday 27th June - Brocklesby Country Fair (live demos main arena)
Sunday 27th June - Attica's Lincolnshire Living Fayre, Tealby
Sunday 1st August - Revesby Country Show
Sunday 5th September - Lincolnshire Firewood Fair and Auction, Scrivelsby
Sunday 12th September - North Thoresby 1940s Weekend

Finally, you can find out more about my mum (pictured) and her return to school after a 50 year gap in my other post In Which I Humiliate my Mother. It is a bit of a tear-jerker, if you're in the mood for a sniffle. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and spam comments shall not pass.